Friday, May 25, 2007

Futsal and Yoyogi Park.

Last weekend my friends and me made a futsal team to took part of a tournament in Osaki organized by Tetsuma... we were pretty bad, I should say really bad! Anyway we had fun and hopefully we can play next month.

Thomas in action waiting for the ball, while Stefen takes the wing.

The second team on the bench while I'm not that glad to have lost the first match 5-0.... no comment.

After a goal. Ben, his Korean friend, Serge, Thomas and Hiro.

The day after in Yoyogi Koen (park).

Time to relax.

Children playing with small pieces of wood.

There are hundred talented (and not talented as well) musicians singing, playing all around the park.


Typically Kawaiiiiiii (even if he's a bit big to be in the concept kawai in Japan). Kawai means cute, can't stand this word anymore ;)




One the way back home. Several dozen of manga on the road.

The school where I used to study Japanese.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

know the two musicians in the photos, there're called coreless button.

6:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you I know where I should study my Japanese. I never thought of studying Japanese in Japan. Japan ichiban! If you could send me more information like your experience at the school and how you managed to stay in Japan while you studied would help me very much. jaeger119@yahoo.com

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home