Sunday, April 22, 2007

20 new photographies.

A sunny afternoon and warm evening around Shinjuku Gyoen and Meiji-Jingumae.

Easy effect on photoshop... anyway I quite like it.


Meiji-Jingumae crossroad by night.


Shiny Odakyu line.


Meiji-Jingumae traffic jam.

Tower near Shinjuku Gyoen.




I missed my set up on this pic... I wanted the blur on the wall and the clearness and the motorbike.


Japanese Youth playing base-ball in a park.

Here some pics of Tokyo staduim where the 1964 olympic games took place. Hope next time I can get inside to take more photos.





1 Comments:

Blogger Catberrylodge said...

de mieux en mieux ! j'adore !
regarde mon blog dans 2 jours, j'ai mis la meteo, et il y a TOKYO !!
gros gros bisous et encore bravo
pour tes shots
Cat

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home