Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Small Trip

Few days ago, I came back from a small trip on the west side of Japan. I went to Kyoto then from there I visited Nara and went to Osaka to see sumo. I finish my trip with 2 days in Hiroshima and Miyajima. To start, here some pictures of Kyoto. Further photos will come soon!

Lost Doraemon and he doesn't seem happy about that.

Incense. Bring the smoke where the pain is.

A child feeding the wandering pigeon.


Geisha in Kiyomizu-Dera


The biggest Torii I've ever seen.

After Tokyo, another scene of a horrible crime? no, just actors and actress waiting for the orders of the realisator.

Kyoto station.

One of the Imperial Palace gate.

Fushimi-Inari station.

A father and his son crossing Kamogawa.

Kamogawa.

One of the main street of Kyoto.


The smallest Torii I've ever seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catberrylodge said...

Toujours aussi belles tes photos !

BRAVO, tu sors bientot un livre ?...tu pourrais aussi faire une expo non?

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home