Friday, March 02, 2007

Daily Life

Just some pictures took when I walked around.


A lost baby sock in the street.




I was setting up my camera and took this picture to try it. Now I especially like this pic.

Cat's fight near the house.



Anormal queue in a huge electronic store in Akihabara.


Thomas stupid dare: eat 10 cheeseburgers. He did it 20 minutes later.

Horrible murder near the guesthouse. I woman killed her violent husband. Then she cut the body in 2 parts. Put one part in Shinjuku and the other one in Shibuya at about 5 minutes from our house. Yanis and I came across the journalists.



The Moai in Shibuya.




Futsal with friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catberrylodge said...

Mais c'est horrible cette histoire de meurtre !!! heu...tu reviens quand???

J'aime beaucoup la photo au dessus de celle de la cage de foot.

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home