Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Shinjuku and housemates.

Few pictures of Shinjuku took from my ride this afternoon.
I also wanted to let you know about my housemates. We are currently 7 in the house. There is the french crew (Alice, Thomas and I)... There is the Canadian girl from Poland. English teacher, some posh Japanese guy come to the house to make some plumber noise in her room... weird... The Korean guy. He's like a ghost in this house. Saw him twice since I'm here. And finally there is the big fat australian guy... who can just not stop talking... history, sport, Japan, bbc, football, wrestling, condoms, Korea, Seol he has an opinion about everything. He's the eldest of the house. He may be like 40, 45 years old... Anyway good to improve my English and he can be interesting... fortunately!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home