Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Around Yoyogi-Uehara

As promise, here there are some pics around the area I live.
This last week, I haven't done much thing. I went out in Roppongi with Julien and his friends in the Feria Club, a famous club where the models are used to go. Had fun, but I didn't feel like in Japan as there was much foreigners. I also went to the Karaoke with some people I meet in a bar in Shibuya. Four Japaneses and two stupid drunk scottish guy. Anyway, that was pretty fun. Last saturday we celebrate Anthony's birthday, and went to the Air club near Daikan Yama. Sunday, I met Yoshie and her colleague Satako. After being lost in the Shinjuku station, we had a quick drink in the "Travel Café", then they rent a car and wanted to take me to see the sea in Chiba but we finally didn't go there as the weather was really rainy. Instead of it they wanted to go Disneyland! But the rain dissuaded us again. We eventually had a long ride in Odaiba and had dinner in Ebisu in a Monsoon. Very nice afternoon.
So, let have a look on the pictures that I take today. I could ride around Yoyogi-Uehara with the bike I bought yesterday!
The guest house.

My bike, bought for 6900 yen!! very cheap and 3 speeds.

A postman.

A tiny park not far from the house.

What you are allowed or not allowed to do.


A typically japanese street.

A quiet restaurant.

This guy is probably famous in whole area with this "scooter".

A colored drugs store.

The contrast between the pretty new and the very old...

I wonder how this house is still standing...

The abandonned motorbicyle. In really poor condition.

A footbridge over the railway.

On this footbridge. The black and white give a kind sad atomosphere of the place.

With the color.



The atmosphere of the street. Almost every 2 minutes a train is passing.

Got to be quick before the train enter into the station.



Not in Paris.


The last slope before reaching the guesthouse.

Our neighbour's cat. In a kind of golden jail...


Few days before, a guy came to knock on our door to prevent us that is was going to be noisy for few hours just near the guesthouse. Here they are, working hard under 29 degrees...


View from the house. Far away the Shinjuku buildings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home